Wednesday 4 May 2011

friday playlist 06.05.11

Okay so I started compiling some videos and I thought, hey, why not start a FRIDAY PLAYLIST. I love these things. They bring out the inner DJ in me. Will try and do so every Friday now, and of course they will be tunes you can play down the beach while being very stylish indeed. WOOHOO. This weeks theme is REGGAE! With value added hilarious commercial REGGAE!

h

xox

1. Dave & Ansell Collins Double Barrel MY FAVE
2.Ini Kamoze- here come the Hotstepper
3.Chaka Demus and Pliers- Murder She Wrote
4.Beenie Man featuring Mya - Girls Dem Sugar
5.UB40 - Rat in Ma kitchen
6.Bob Marley and the Wailers - Is this love
7.Drumbagoand the Dynamites - Dulcemania
8.The Specials - This is my message to you, Rudy
9. Rastamouse Featuring Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me ****EXCELLENT VIDEO****
10. Bob Marley and the Wailers - Three Little Birds



















No comments:

Post a Comment