Monday 23 May 2011

Rings 27.05.11

I just want to say, first of all, that brain wise I am not functiong great at the mo, ergo this blog post will not be wordy. If it was, you'd hate me for it. Seriously. Brain. Not. Working.

Of all jewellery, I love rings. I hate a lot of jewellery generally..... big earrings, big fat bangles.... on me anyway. But rings I could seriously wear on every single finger if society would judge me as a gypsy for doing so.

Anyway- the last few weeks have been taking a few snaps if me + rings....


Rachel's (my fab new work chum) rings after we had some fun swatching away eyeliners in out in town in our lunch break... (can you tell I'm hiding my chipped nails) Rachels rings from random places.... my watch from Michael Kors $350


Purple sweetie ring, Monica Vinader $150. Little Cat ring from Spitalfields Market in London, think it was like $3. taken on my commute home (hence the mX newspaper)


Big Fat Ring, Topshop $15 (found it after Olivia Palermo wore it on The City - Yes I am a relaith show whore) and Chain Link Ring Tiffany & Co, $200


Deer head ring $10, Lovisa.

I have tonnes more rings and combos.... maybe a second post will follow?

h

xox

1 comment:

  1. totally obsessed with monica vinader rings, love the way you layered it!! i keep hoping i get to see the monica ones in person (i don't like ordering pricy things online) *sigh*

    ReplyDelete